Hot Mess Fashion

{{ Welcome to Fashion Hot Mess }}


x

About Me

My photo
Blogging fashion and style. Life should be non stop fashion hot and mess. Fashion Hot Mess on FACEBOOK and TWITTER - Se@rch and you will find <3

Sunday 10 October 2010

Christian Dior vs. Barbie



Okay so it’s not the festive season quite yet and unless you have been in department stores such as Selfridges (which has had its Christmas range in stock since early August) you may not have thought much about the yuletide season.

Yet the mornings and nights darkening have prompted festive musings, the iPhone Christmas countdown app and Christmas themed nostalgia.

I am a huge fan of Christmas; seeing family and friends who are scattered across the globe thanks to careers and travelling, although most importantly for getting presents!

My favourite presents were always the Barbie’s or Barbie accessories that were waiting for me on Christmas morning. Even one year when I was sick, nothing could spoil the day for me as I had a Barbie camper van to amuse myself with.

So even though it was for Spring Summer 2011, Christian Dior’s latest collection took me right back to my Barbie obsessed childhood and Barbie style Christmas presents (thank you Santa Claus!). The flamboyant colours, the matching, the sexy shades, the nautical theme of the Dior catwalk immediately made me think Barbie! Barbie! Barbie!

It brought me back to a perfect childhood of Barbie and Christmas time!

I want it to be Christmas, yet with this gift from Dior I want it to be summer!

Good memories, good times, HOT collection!

Merci Christian Dior, merci

No comments:

Post a Comment